Saturday, March 12, 2005

One of My Favorites


powrpole
Originally uploaded by krumbecker.
This photo is one of those random photos that I took and I just love. It's kind of funny becuase this was a completely random shot. My plan was to take a picture of the powerpole.

The catch is I was driving at the time (yea, I know I should have stopped) You could call this my drive by shooting. I wasn't even parying attention to what I was trying to take a picture of. Just point and shoot and trying not to drive off the road. I wasn't even able to check the photo until I got home.

However, for some reason, the camera was actually reasonably straight the color turned out well dispite it being pointed directly into the sun, and the interesting fact that the sun is actually centered on an intersecting braces of the tower.

Just goes to prove that some of the best things are never planned.