Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Let the Games Begin

Here I am... on a Tuesday night, and just about ready to go to bed. Too bad I have been an insomniac recently. I suppose I could blame my brother, but that wouldn't be right. I am trying to break that habit, however, it it proving to be difficult, especially with ideas in my head and things I have been meaning to do.

Anyway, If you have stumbled upon my new pad. I suppose you are wondering what I am babbling about or why you should come back. Well, to be honest. I am suprised you have read this far. But since you are showing a little interest. I will let you in on a small secret. I don't know what I ma doing.

For now, My goals are simple. "figure it out." In the mean time, I hope this will prove to be useful in cultivating ideas for myself. If you happen to glean a nugget here, that's fine to. Just let me know. I'm a sucker for good news and being helpful.