A sincere look at what is going on, what has already happened and the hopes to come.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Eureka!!! or "Figuring It Out"
Aside of being the slogan for the great state of Califonia. Is it also useful to yell when you finally figure out how to post a link <-- this is the orginal link that was suppose to be in "creative blender" that is in fact, now. working.
Most of the time I am a normal person. If you knew who I was you would know that I can stand out in a crowd. However, there is a good change that you never noticed me walking down the street. I try to be very observant. And I have an odd sense of humor. Your not likely to learn everything about me here, but you may be surprised on what you learn, even about yourself.
Caution: Bad Speller Typing! Corrections may be made as I find them, otherwise don't let it drive you nuts.