Monday, June 23, 2008

3 months later...

It has been just over three months since we officially closed our doors. My dad has found a job, the bank took possession of the office equipment we couldn't sell, and we still have about 12 boxes of paper. There's a lot more going on but do you really want to see all my laundry.

Anyway, I am still looking for a job. It has been very difficult to find a new job too. There were a couple of times I thought I nailed the job interview. And I probably did, however, there had to be somebody who did it better.

It is getting frustrating, I know I will find something I just hope it will be soon. I did get talk to one of my credit cards. I told them I need help because I am unemployed. They lowered my APR, not going to solve my problem but it will save me about $75 for the next 6 months.

Anyway, back to work... er, something like that.