Monday, April 17, 2006

Pushing the Envelope

Maybe not pushing the envelope literally, it's more like we are trying to push door hangers, flyers, work orders, business cards, invoices, or even mugs. Yup, we are not offically open, yet we have already been called for each of these items.

The challenging part is trying to figure out how we can do these things since we do not have a press operator (btw, we are going to make an offer to a person we interveiwed friday). Somethings are easy and can be printed digitally or do not need a press operator. The porblem is learning the pricing system plus the learning the ins and outs of our various central facilities. Right now, we don't have contact information for the the facility that does mugs in our area. The home office hasn't gotten us that information yet.

To be cliche, some people might say we have hit the ground running. I would say it is more like we are trying to run but we haven't hit the ground yet.

I do know this, once we start, I will have plenty of design topics to talk about.