Yesterday was one of those day when you keep busy and there is too much to do. However for some reason it all falls into place and you just end up enjoying the day.
It seemed like it was going to start out bad then get worse. The plan was to go to the California State Fair, enjoy the day and see Hoobastank. But what actually happened. The day before my girlfriend was told she had to go to a training seminar for work (Starbucks) from 5pm to 7pm. The concert started at 8pm. (and if you have ever tried to go to a free concert you have to be seated an hour before it starts)
So my alarm goes off and I am getting ready. I accidently set my clock ahead an hour so I thought I over slept, but I didn't and I made it out of the house okay. We have lunch and head for the fair. We park off site because they don't allow in and out priveledges for parking. We enjoy an hour or so of the fair then leave for the seminar (not knowing how long it will take to get there) We end up tasting coffee and "continuing our coffee journey"
At first we were worried that we wouldn't get back into the fair. I got some information telling me that they won't allow any re-entry after 7pm. luckily, we find out that was misinformation and made it back to the fair. We were also lucky to get a wristband (45 minutes before the show starts) and sit 5 rows away from the reserved seating. And finally, during the second song, the sound goes out. We are sitting at the concert for 5 to 10 minutes wondering if we will get to hear the rest of the show. They get the sound back up and enjoy the rest of the show.
Afterwards we grab a bit to eat and enjoy the fact that we managed to make it through the day without any major problems.