It would just be like me to show up on this foolish day and proclain to the world, or at least anyone who stumbles across this site, something amazing or fantastic or just plain believable.
I guess there are plenty of possiblities. There is the alien I caught trying to steal my mocha. Or the dog I rescued only to discover she was pregnant and had a pup with two heads (if it had one more head I might have called it fluffy). In fact, just this last week I turned on my radio to hear a message from Elvis proclaiming the movie that is coming out about him is all lies and I need to protest in front of the studios. Some of you may have also heard about the french fry that was an exact replica of the empire state building.
Unfortunately, I do not have anything extraordinary to bring to you. Not even a picture of my dad and his two clones (which appears to be more true than you think). Instead, I will say this peice of wisdom:
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.